Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Anti-All Star Team!

PH4Hers,

I'm sorry it took me so long to get this up here, but I can't say I've done a lot of blogging in the world. As my time at works winds down, I may do a little more. For all who have participated in PH4H sports over the years, you should get a kick out of this one. Straight from the Washington Post itself:


http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/06/30/AR2007063000729.html

The Anti-All Star team. Those players who the Post would pick for PH4H.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Can I at least get an honorable mention for the Houston Astros bullpen at pitcher?

This from the Shreveport Times:

Bullpen: D-

And that's being generous.

The bullpen has been the team's Achilles' heel for much of the first half of the season. There's a reason the Astros have fewer saves (14) than any team in the NL. No lead is safe when the relievers enter a game.

Only the Colorado Rockies have more blown saves (20) in the NL than the Astros (17). And no NL bullpen has a higher ERA (5.38).

dara said...

In a similar vein, Yahoo! Sports posted their All- Stinker Team "in homage to the leagues that view sustained futility as a good thing – where negative stats are actually a positive."

I didn't know they were paying attention.