Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Random thoughts

First let me set the record straight. I did not mean to imply that all baseball talk should cease, just that we need a little more variety. Second and this is baseball related any one catch Johnny Damon on Letterman last night? How cute was he? I guess he has been keeping up with the Fab Five's regimen cause he looks awesome. Hardly a hint of the Neanderthal he used to be. In last night’s episode Luke (from Gilmore Girls) predicted that Johnny’s ERA is going to drop by 20 points because of the new look. Here is the before and after. I apologize for the quality of the picture:





Last but not least, I predict that we saw the last of Ace on AI. Not even his pretty boy looks can save him after tonight's performance.

2 comments:

Justin S. said...

I'm hoping Ace is gone too, but I predicted that last week and it didn't come true.

DSL said...

Yeah, like Justin, I'll believe it when I see it. We're in the hands of 13-year-old girls I suppose. And no, I don't vote.