Friday, April 07, 2006


I am held hostage at work against my will on Friday night while my manager is discussing the Master's in Augusta (and quite possibly watching it although I cannot confirm) with the company's CEO. So I am talking a stand against all sports talk. Seriously I think it might be a good time to change the subject, at least for a while. It is only the beginning of April, and I don't think I can take six month of nothing but baseball talk, which will probably be followed by football talk. Not that I have anything particularly interesting or witty to say, but I had nothing better to do.

As I am new to this whole blogging thing and not quite sure that I want to get addicted I will start slow. Here are a couple of links for your enjoyment.

1. Colbert Report blog

2. Passover games

Enjoy.

No comments: