Thursday, March 30, 2006

More baseball predictions

Not mine, though. While Justin may have posted his own baseball predictions, for the time being, I'm posting King Kaufman's.

American League:
Western Division champions: Oakland A's
Central Division champions: Chicago White Sox
Eastern Division champions: Toronto Blue Jays
Wild card: Los Angeles Angels

American League champions: Oakland A's.

National League:
Western Division champions: Los Angeles Dodgers
Central Division champions: St. Louis Cardinals
Eastern Division champions: New York Mets
Wild card: Atlanta Braves

National League champions: Atlanta Braves

World Series: Atlanta Braves over Oakland A's

I think these picks are notable because, like me, Kaufman picks the Blue Jays to win the American League East, and in the same division, has the Orioles finishing last, or more importantly, behind the Devil Rays. So I'm not entirely crazy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Y'all could use some reading of BP, or other sites that take more than a gut look at things. The Blue Jays on top of both the Sox and the Yanks? PECOTA plugs them in third at barely over .500.

dara said...

Wow, heckle much?
I like King Kaufman. He amuses me. And, my bet on the Blue Jays was for an empanada. Lighten up!