Sunday, March 19, 2006

Even more tournament goodness

Today's Post asked you to pick the gossip final four.

My picks are Brangelina, Scooter Libby, Jessica Cutler, and the Abramoff scandal. I think that, with all the recent wedding rumors, Brangelina will squeak by Libby, and Abramoff will wipe the floor with Cutler -- since Washingtonienne was so last year. I think I'll have to go with Brangelina for the win, since the fuss over Abramoff seems to be quieting down of late.

What do you think?

1 comment:

Justin S. said...

It's Brangelina, Hillary Clinton, Tai Shan and Abramoff.

Hillary vs. Abramoff for the finals, Hillary wins.

Jessica Cutler is at least two years ago. I was still on Capitol Hill. It's a weak bracket, but more people talk about Tai Shan these days than Jessica Cutler.

If McCain in general was on the list, and not just his performance on 24, he'd be a contender.