Monday, March 27, 2006

Go Gators!



I know, I'm violating my own recommendation that we start blogging about non-sports related items. But . . . .

According to this ESPN article, the Florida Gators have become the team to beat. At least I was right about one team, since I'm still in last place in the PH4H pick-'em standings. But, if the Gators win, I will advance to third overall.

The only other person who can get any points is Inbal, and she's already in first. But she didn't even pick her alma mater to win -- instead she had Florida losing to UConn in the Final Four. And, despite picking Duke, Caroline gets second place no matter what.

7 comments:

Justin S. said...

If ESPN is predicting the Gators will win, they are toast.

dara said...

Thank you, Captain Negativity.

DSL said...

Go George Mason! Come on, you gotta love 'em. Real athletes are obnoxious. A major upset is just what they need.

Justin S. said...

Are you saying Georg Mason players are not real athletes?

DSL said...

They haven't been considered so by the sports world. Who goes to George Mason to play basketball when they can go somewhere else?

dara said...

I think what Debby's trying to say is this.

DSL said...

Exactly. :-)