Friday, May 04, 2007

Empanadas in Rockville

So I was off of work yesterday and Amy had a Professional Day, so we went to lunch at an Argentinian restaurant in Rockville, El Patio. We tried the empanadas (Amy had, somehow, never had an empanada in her life), and they were excellent. The rest of the food- tortillas, quiches, and other Argentinian dishes- is really good (and dirt cheap), too. And they accidentally gave us two free capuccinos (too bad I'm not a coffee drinker, but my maté was good). We definitely recommend this restaurant- Justin and Debby, it's right around the corner from where you're moving!

5 comments:

DSL said...

Yeah, I've went to this place a year or two ago. Very good!

DSL said...

Unfortunately, this place was introduced to me by a friend that I no longer speak to, or vice versa. I might go back though because the empanadas were good.

Jeff said...

We stumbled upon it thanks to Washingtonian Magazine's website and it's proximity to Amy's school. It's very convenient for soon-to-be Montgomery County residents!

Anonymous said...

Empanadas are delish!

Anonymous said...

try panas.. are the best 301 - 424 - 5299 delivery
panas gourmet rockville