Friday, November 17, 2006

South Park Self-Portraits

Justin & I did it, now the rest of you need to do it too.

Here are our South Park self-portraits:



Go here and make your own. And then add it to the gallery.* (If you don't, we might make one for you -- which might not be pretty.)



DSL



Jeff



Amy



Andy



Caroline



Steve


Violindan




* To do this, copy your window by pressing "Alt" + "Print Screen", paste the result in Paint, and then crop it in there. When finished, save it as a .jpg file. Then post it, or if you'd prefer, just e-mail it to me.

5 comments:

DSL said...

Just testing my updated profile.

dara said...

Yay! Pictures!

DSL said...

We kind of look like Peanuts.

dara said...

We are so awesome, we should have our own cartoon.

DSL said...

Justin also said that my hair looks a little dark, so maybe I'll do another one. Maybe I should change with Amy whose hair looks a little too light for her.


What we would all look like if we had big round heads.