Thursday, November 02, 2006

My response

Adapted from a letter I sent out this morning:

Dear Editor:

That respectable news sources would decide this is a story is truly a shame.

I clearly meant my words to be a dig at President Bush. The ensuing blowup smacks of the worst of Karl Rove (or, if you’re a fan of this master of deception and distraction, the best).

Voters, it is a smoke screen. Fortunately those of us disappointed in the direction in which our nation is moving can take action now: vote Tuesday, vote Gordon for Alderman, and see to it that our families and friends do the same. Let's take back the house.

Paid for by the Gordon for Alderman Campaign Krewe (GACK)

2 comments:

dara said...

Just for the record, you can post a link in the comments, Dan. Like this.

Just ask and I'll tell you how.

violindan said...

I finally thought of that, but thanks for going ahead and linking to the original.