Sunday, November 19, 2006

A CD in the hand is worth two in the bush



Last night at dinner, Dara, Justin, Debby, Steve, and I decided to start a CD exchange among the denizens of the PH4H blog. Modeled after the CD Klub my friends from college have, each month a person would be responsible for creating a mix CD and making a copy for everyone else in the group. The idea is to expose people to new music they might not otherwise find. The only rule is that you cannot repeat a song that is on a previous months' CD. Otherwise, there are no boundaries. If you are interested in joining, post a comment. If you have a month in mind, post that as well. Next week I will create a schedule based on the responses. I will kick things off with a delightful December mix, perfect for Chrismakanukah gatherings and office parties alike. Get excited!

4 comments:

Steve said...

Wow, this is such a great idea! And I love the image and the snappy title. I look forward to a free-flowing exchange of musical numbers.

dara said...

Yay, CDs!

I'm in. And I'll pick January, if no one else wants it.

DSL said...

I'll join at your own menace.

I said...

I'm in too