Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Last Call. . .

. . .to join the CD Club. So far the schedule is as follows, unless there are any objections. Any new people who want in will be put on at the end of the schedule.

Caroline - December
Dara - January
Jeff -February
Steve - March
Debby - April
Inbal - May
Gershon (who must identify himself more formally - send me an email at orangesage@gmail.com) - June
Justin (assuming your verbal commitment from Ted's holds) - July

I still have not figured out the best distribution method. Steve wants to get an airport locker, but that seems excessive. It also seems a little silly to mail them, since we all live in the same city. Thoughts?

6 comments:

dara said...

We should have a monthly happy hour to distribute the CDs.

Justin S. said...

I didn't know we were claiming months yet, but I'm fine with the verbal commitment from Ted.

DSL said...

I think the months were claimed for us Justin. A happy hour sounds good. I'm not very good with mail (sending it out, that is).

An airport locker? Is that something other than what it sounds like? If not, I don't think they have those anymore, for security reasons.-

Justin S. said...

December's a hard month to plan a happy hour... If we can't, a back-up plan might be to bring them to Inbal's shindig on th 16th where almost all of us will be.

Steve said...

Yes, Debby, the airport locker was what it sounds like. Just a silly joke. I've always thought that would be a fun way to exchange things. But I imagine you are right about the fact that they are harder to come by nowadays.

DSL said...

Kind of like Harriet the Spy. ;-)