Wednesday, December 20, 2006

FYI

I migrated this blog to the new version of blogger today, so before y'all will be allowed to post, you'll be required to move your account over.

To migrate, click here.

The biggest difference should be that we can label our posts. I think a good protocol to follow is that, in addition to descriptive categories like "sports" or "humor," each of us label posts with our names in order to better keep track of them.

And if anyone is really bored, they can go back through the archives and tag their prior posts, too.


NOTE: If you're having a problem, send me a quick email and I can fix it very easily.

5 comments:

dara said...

You should have that option when you are first logging into the blogger dashboard. If you have it remembering your password, you might want to sign out, though.

Jeff said...

Thanks, Dara. Just think if Justin tags all his Kirk Cameron posts on his blog. The number of tagged posts could break the counter.

dara said...

I'm going back through all of my posts on my blog (time consuming!) and tagging them.

Did you see how many posts I have here! It's mind-boggling!

Justin S. said...

Dara,

I have the same issue as Caroline. From Blogger Help:

"The new version of Blogger is going to start out small, so only a low percentage of people who log in to Blogger will see the option to switch over. If you're one of them, you'll see a blue box in the sidebar of your dashboard highlighting the new version of Blogger. Click the "learn more" link there and we'll walk you through the process of switching your account."

So you need to send Caroline and I (and whoever else this affects) new invites to join.

I will have to use two accounts for a while, because I can't switch my other blog over yet.

dara said...

Justin: I already resolved the process using new invites with Caroline, Jeff, and Rachel. No one else has asked me for a new invite. The migration did, however, work as planned for Inbal.

The first thing everyone should try, though, is this link. If that doesn't work, then we can try a work around with a new invite.