Sunday, March 11, 2007

PH4H NCAA Tournament, take two

So, despite my heartbreak at Florida State not receiving an invitation this year, the PH4H NCAA Tournament league is back. Like last year, it's on CBS Sportsline, so that we can utilize their scoring system that uses a point multiplier based on seeding, to encourage picking upsets.

Again, the league name is is PH4H, and the group password is: reverse. The link is: http://ph4h.mayhem.sportsline.com/e. If you registered last year, all you need to do is login with your username and password.

Brackets are due by 12:00 pm Thursday, March 15.


I'm still working on the NIT tournament. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

violindan said...

PH4H should have a Women's NIT pool. Go Lady Redbirds!

dara said...

Dan, there's only so much I can do. If you want to create a women's NIT bracket and keep score, I'd be more than happy to play.

violindan said...

http://www.womensnit.com/Bracket%203-8-07.pdf

Anyone who wants to fill it out, feel free to do so and send it to me by noon tomorrow. I, for one, will pick Illinois State to meet Missouri in the Elite 8. Or not.

Jeff said...

Just emailed them to you Dan. Mine are pretty random. Go UVA!