Thursday, February 08, 2007

You Say It's Your Birthday . . .

Here are pictures from the karaoke portion of I's birthday party last weekend.





And here's a scary thought from the bathroom:



I will refrain from sharing the weird notes that Dan and I wrote to each other on napkins involving phrases like "Word to your mother," "You can't touch this," and "Bring it, grrrrl."

But, to prove that we, indeed, brought sexy back, I will post some videos. I will not, however, indicate the performer. (You'll have to figure that out for yourself if you can figure out how to fix the picture so that you can see anything.)

Drive My Car

What I Like About You

Don't Go Breaking My Heart

Man, I Feel Like A Woman


I Touch Myself

Summer Nights

Tearin' Up My Heart

Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay

No comments: