Thursday, October 26, 2006

My response

My opponent would like you to believe my support of the St. Louis Cardinals implies opposition to stem cell research. It does not. I believe there is plenty of room for the free exchange of ideas at Casa Speed Hump, and there is room for occasional disagreement.

The real question here is why stem cell research is even an issue in this campaign. The only reasonable answer is that my opponent is in favor of stem cell research AT Casa Speed Hump. I would like to go on the record against this reckless approach. I support stem cell research only at appropriate medical and research facilities.

And if my opponent wants to attack my sports allegiance, I remind you that he's a Cubs fan. If his approach to governance matches his approach to sports, a vote for Gordon is a vote for 100 years of mediocrity.


Paid for by Swift Boat Veterans for Justin

3 comments:

dara said...

I think I'm voting for Wil. He should use his future reality tv stardom to his advantage.

violindan said...

Wil missed the filing deadline. You could write him in, but first you'd have to move to the district.

DSL said...

Shouldn't these ads contain the message, "I'm .........., and I approve this message."?