Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Baseless Attacks

"In a campaign season of mudslinging and exaggerations, my opponent would have you believe his spin and negativity. I am here to offer you the truth.

I am proud of our nation's anthem, and I can think of no greater statement of pride than to learn it not only forwards but backwards. My display of my great love of country was, in fact, inspired by a great American game: baseball.

Yet my call to serve requires more than a narrow-minded, isolationist approach to world affairs. While my allegiance is to these great United States, I have gladly supported our friends in Scotland, and I will do so again.

It's time to bring integrity to 1939 N. Westmoreland. It's time for Dan Gordon."

Paid for by Gordon for Alderman. www.votedanforcasaspeedhump.com

4 comments:

DSL said...

And yet you are sadly not a man of the people. Despite my pleas, I was denied the opportunity to witness this great moment for our national anthem. For shame, Daniel Gordon! :-p

Justin S. said...

And besides, Dan hates puppies.

violindan said...

I shall Steele myself against your misguided personal attacks.

FOL said...

Violindan, I'd appreciate it if you would contact me at steupz at gmail dot com

Thank you