Monday, June 19, 2006

Avram Catches a Foul Ball

Congrats to Avram, who caught a foul ball last Wednesday in the PH4H seats last Wednesday! To the best of my knowledge, this is the first time someone has caught a foul ball in the PH4H seats.

And he caught it on his birthday! And Stephanie got his name on the scoreboard! I happened to be at the game in other seats and took a picture of the scoreboard with my cel phone. You can't really read it in this picture, but it says "Happy Birthday Avram P."

4 comments:

dara said...

That lucky bastard.

We -- me, Dan, Justin, and to a lesser extent Jeff, Andy, Inbal, and Debby -- have sat in those seats quite frequently over the past two baseball seasons, and the closest any of us have gotten is when a ball hit Dan's hand.

I offer Steph the tickets because she's a Rockies fan, and she takes Avram for his birthday, and he lands a foul ball?

Un-friggin'-believable.

violindan said...

Clearly the stars were aligned. Had anyone else been in those seats, it wouldn't have happened.

Do we know who was up to bat?

Justin S. said...

Todd Helton.

DSL said...

To be honest, I don't want a flying anything coming at me.