Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The First Annual PH4H Empanada Bowl

Since so many of our teams are playing in bowl games this year, how about some College Bowl Pick 'Em -- hereinafter known as "the First Annual PH4H Empanada Bowl."

This is easy -- pretty much all you have to do is pick who you think the winner of the bowl game is. It doesn't require extensive or exhaustive college football knowledge.

If you want to play, click here.

The first game is on December 20th, so you should probably make your picks by then.

3 comments:

DSL said...

I don't mind (and I've already done it), but I still don't get why we're picking the winners.

dara said...

Because there is no real system built for us to do it and I don't have the time or patience to invent one.

DSL said...

I don't care either way. Just curious.